Our Murphy Bed Mechanisms have a 5 year guarantee. All of our cabinetry has a 1 year guarantee. Our products are made with the intention of giving you years and years of functionality. We do assure you that the strength and durability of our products will exceed your expectations.
Due to the hundreds of variations in size and color your custom Murphy Bed system is made to order, per your specifications. Payment in full is required with your order. We accept all major credit cards, and checks.
This is a special-order item built to your specifications. As such, orders for this item cannot be cancelled, once placed. To ensure your satisfaction, please call us with any questions you have prior to ordering.
Please remember that your order has been made specifically for you according to your specifications. Generally we do not accept returns. Any returns must be approved by Murphy Beds & Storage Solutions. In the event that any merchandise is approved by us to be an accepted return, the following will apply:
- The merchandise must be returned in the same condition it was received and in the original packaging.
- The customer will be responsible for the freight charge to return goods to the factory.
- The items must be returned within 5 business days.
- If your order arrives damaged you may choose to return it or accept it with the damage noted on the bill of lading and any replacement parts will be sent immediately. In the event that you notice a dent or mark on the outside of the packaging you must make note on the bill of lading before the driver leaves your home. Please be prepared to take pictures of your item when it arrives to back up any freight damage claim. Pictures must accompany any claim.
- A credit will be given only after the merchandise has arrived back at the factory in its’ original packaging and has been inspected. Credit will be given within thirty days of return receipt. No monies will be credited, a credit towards any other product that we manufacture will be given.
- Any credit given will be less 25% restocking fee plus all shipping and handling costs. Credit will be given only in the form of product credit. No monies will be returned. This custom furniture has been made to order per your request.
- No returns after 5 business days. All Sales are Final. Florida jurisdiction will apply to all orders and disputes. All disputes are subject to mediation in Florida.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.